- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Nancy Kuntze Krauss of Williamsburg, Va., formerly of Tilsit, crossed over to eternal peace Saturday, June 12, 2010, with family and loved ones at her side.
Nancy was born in 1947, daughter of the late Alvin and Thekla Kuntze. She moved to the East Coast in 1966, where she raised her family and pursued her career.
She was the treasured mother to son Jeff Krauss of Chesapeake, Va.; daughter, Laura Cisewski and son-in-law Jeff Cisewski of Williamsburg; and "Mimi" to four grandchildren. She will be missed by her 11 brothers and sisters, Kenneth Kuntze, Mabel Phillips, Marian Aufdenberg, Larry Kuntze, Laverne Calvert, Verla Davidson, Janice Cheney, Karen Scott, Karla Kuntze, Gerald Kuntze and Bonnie Wynn; and many other extended family members.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. June 26 at Tilsit Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Announcement courtesy of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
Donations to American Cancer Society welcomed.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.