- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 6/15/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 2:27 a.m., smoke removal at Luce Street.
* At 3:16 a.m., medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 5:03 a.m., medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 10:06 a.m., medical assist on Good Hope Street.
* At 11:32 a.m., medical assist on Westfield Drive.
* At 12:03 p.m., medical assist on West Drive.
* At 1:04 p.m., medical assist on Big Bend Road.
* At 1:05 p.m., fire call on Big Bend Road.
* At 1:18 p.m., false call on Broadway.
* At 1:25 p.m., medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 4:18 p.m., shorted circuit on North Frederick Street.
* At 4:26 p.m., medical assist on Broadway.
* At 8:10 p.m., medical assist on Brenda Kay Court.
* At 10:15 p.m., medical assist on William Street.
* At 10:41 p.m., medical assist on Rand Street.