- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Guy S. Biler, 52, of Conway, Ark., passed away Thursday, June 10, 2010, at his home.
He was born Dec. 28, 1957, in Cape Girardeau. Guy was a HVACR service technician. He was an avid turkey and deer hunter and loved to cook, especially making pastries.
Guy loved his family and was known for his larger than life personality.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Peggy Biler; grandparents, Eugene and Luella Biler, Gracie and Alvin Denton; and uncle and aunt, Bill and Sarah Biler.
He is survived by his wife, Sharon Biler; a daughter, Jessica Fowler and her husband, Kevin, of Bentonville, Ark.; two grandchildren, Mykenzie and Jaice Fowler; his father, Eugene J. Biler Jr. of Chaffee, Mo.; a brother, Kurt Biler of Whitewater; and four sisters, Karla Biler Ragge of Fort Smith, Ark., Jo Karen Moyers of Wappapello, Mo., Nancy Geyser of Dutchtown and Jane Cook of Chaffee, Mo.
The funeral service will be at 5 p.m. today at Roller-McNutt Funeral Home in Conway. Visitation will follow the service until 8 p.m.
Online guest book: www.rollerfuneralhomes.com.