- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
BENTON, Mo. -- Roy Allen Clark, 69, of Benton died Friday, June 11, 2010, at his home.
He was born Nov. 6, 1940, in Randles, the son of Harry Russell and Emma Josephine Reams Clark Sr. He and Connie McKay were married July 13, 1968, in Las Vegas. Roy had worked as the maintenance supervisor at Saint Francis Medical Center. After his retirement he worked for the city of Benton as Melon's Assistant. He was a member of St. Denis Catholic Church and had served in the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Barb (Chris) Silman of Benton; three grandchildren, Jake, Conner and Sophie Silman; three brothers, Charles and Harry R. "Ott" Clark Jr. of Cape Girardeau, and Bill Clark of Lake Forest, Calf.; three sisters, Mary Crowden of Scott City, Sue Bond of Benton and Alice Thomure of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a daughter, Theresa Marie Clark.
Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. today at St. Denis Church in Benton. There will be a parish rosary at 7 p.m.
Funeral Mass will be concelebrated by Rev. Michael Casteel and Msgr. Richard Rolwing at 10 a.m. Monday at the church. Burial with military honors will follow in the church cemetery.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.