- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Darline Ann Dow, 70, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, June 10, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Jan. 5, 1940, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Christian George and Bertha W. Meier Kaufmann. Darline was married to Harvey Dow on May 26, 1984.
She attended Franklin School and graduated from Central High School in 1958. Darline worked at the former Donut Drive-In and was a cashier 29 1/2 years in the dining room at Southeast Missouri Hospital, retiring in 2008.
She was baptized at St. James Church in Tilsit and confirmed at United Church of Christ in Cape Girardeau, where she was a member.
Darline is survived by her husband, Harvey; a sister, Norma Trickey of Cape Girardeau; a sister-in-law, Kathryn Kaufmann of Jackson; four stepchildren, Lisa, Kevin, Bridget and Amy; and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by a brother and an infant sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dan Johnson officiating. Burial will be in St. James Cemetery in Tilsit.