- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CUMBERLAND CITY, Tenn. -- Larry Woodson Brant, 54, of Cumberland City, formerly of Scott City, died Tuesday, June 8, 2010.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
He was born Aug. 10, 1955, in Scott City, son of Woodson Brant and Idalene Head Brant.
Mr. Brant worked as a foreman for TVA and was a union member. Survivors include his sons, Cory Brant of House Springs, Mo., Blake Humbecht and Andy Lusk of Salem, S.C.; daughters, Samantha Brant and Jackie Brant, both of Brevard, N.C.; brother, Eddie Brant of Mount Juliet, Tenn.; and grandchildren, Taylor and Riley Brant.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Children of Fallen Riders at www.childrenoffallenriders.com.