- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
Venturing Leadership Award Presented at Scoutquest
Sarah Mittrucker of Venturing Crew 4216, Cape Girardeau, MO recently received the Venturing Leadership Award at the VOA Recognition Ceremony at Scoutquest in Forest Park. Sarah is a member of Venturing Crew 4216, sponsored by Knights of Columbus #11205 and past member of Venturing Crew 4011 in Jackson, MO.
The Venturing Leadership Awrd is Presented by the Greater St. Louis Area Council to Venturers who have made exceptional contributions to Venturing and who exemplify the Venturing Code and Oath.
Sarah has proven herself a leader and dedicated Venturer over the last two years. Presently she serves as President of Crew 4216 and has also held the position of Vice President in Crew 4011. Last summer she attended Philmont where she particpated in a Kodiak course during a backcountry mountain trek. She also received her Venturing Religious Bronze award. Earlier this year she also received the Pope Pius XII Award.
This summer Sarah will be volunteering at the National Boy Scout Jamboree at Fort AP Hill, VA where she will be working in the Technology Quest.
Sarah continues to be involved and lead by example in all that she does.
Outside of Venturing, Sarah has received her Girl Scout Silver Award, a member of the Cross Country and Swimming Team at Notre Dame Regional High School, St. Vincent De Paul Youth Ministry, and Costume Crew for Notre Dame.