- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Diane G. Lovett, 68, formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Saturday, June 5, 2010, at St. Louis University Hospital.
She was born May 1, 1942, in Philadelphia. She and Ronald Lovett were married April 30, 1976.
Survivors include her husband, Ronald Lovett of Bridgeton, Mo., a son, Ronald Lovett Jr. of St. Louis; a daughter, Stephanie (Kurt) Glastetter of Maryland Heights, Mo.; and a granddaughter, Kate Lovett.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel. All are welcome to attend.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a memorial contribution to St. Louis University Cancer Center.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.