- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
In Deep Water With Big Oil -- Slideshow Highlights
Today the Robin Carnahan campaign released a slideshow video demonstrating Congressman Blunt's 14-year Washington insider record of looking out for Big Oil. From easing restrictions on exploration, to allowing billions in government giveaways, Congressman Blunt has established himself as a friend of Big Oil and they have paid him back handsomely with campaign contributions. In fact, Congressman Blunt is an all-time top ten recipient of BP contributions in the House of Representatives. And this cycle, Congressman Blunt ranks 2nd in the entire House of Representatives when it comes to oil and gas contributions.
To see the slide show click here: http://robincarnahan.com/site/NoBigOilBa...
"The facts are undeniable -- Congressman Blunt has a 14-year Washington record of looking out for Big Oil," said campaign spokesman Linden Zakula. "Congressman Blunt pushed for the Wall Street bailout so there's every reason to believe he'll try to bail out Big Oil too. Congressman Blunt wants to argue details to mask his support for policies that would not guarantee taxpayers aren't left to pay for Big Oil's mess."
The slideshow video is the third in a series of web videos demanding that taxpayers not be on the hook for Big Oil's mess in the Gulf. To see the other videos and their backup documentation, click here: http://robincarnahan.com/site/NoBigOilBa...