- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 6/4/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 6:40 a.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 9:29 a.m., emergency medical service on Linden Street.
* At 10:47 a.m., a medical assist on Platinum Court.
* At 11:44 a.m., a fire call on William Street.
* At 1:17 p.m., a smoke/odor investigation on North Kingshighway.
* At 1:25 p.m., a medical assist in Doctors' Park.
* At 5:02 p.m., a smoke detector activation on Saint Francis Drive.
* At 8:59 p.m., a fire call on Linden Street.