- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Evelyn E. Kimbel, 95, formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Monday, Jan. 11, 2010, at Hal Le Aloha Nursing Home in Ceres, Calif.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau. The pastor, Dean Jaggers, will officiate. Burial will be in Hobbs Chapel Cemetery.
Announcement courtesy of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.