- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Wilbert M. "Wib" Neislein of Perryville died Sunday, May 30, 2010, at his residence. He was 85.
He was born Jan. 26, 1925, in Sedgewickville, Mo., son of the late Frank B. and Matilda H. Tuschhoff Neislein. He and Barbara Joy were married July 28, 1951. She survives in Perryville.
Other survivors include a son, Frank L. Neislein of Perryville; four grandchildren, Timothy, David, Laura and Gregory Neislein; and three nephews, Calvin, Melvin and Richard Neislein.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Waldo.
Mr. Neislein was a farmer. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.
He will then be taken to Immanuel Lutheran Church for service at 10 a.m., with the Rev. Thomas Handrick officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to Immanuel Lutheran Church or Southeast Hospice.