- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ST. MARY, Mo. -- Florence Mathilda Drum, 90, of St. Mary died Saturday, May 29, 2010, at the home of her daughter in St. Mary.
She was born March 27, 1920, at Old Appleton, Mo., a daughter to Oscar and Helen Meyer Dambach. She was married Dec. 19, 1959, to Elbert L. Drum. He died March 29, 2003.
Florence attended Apple Creek Catholic School. She was a custodian at Oak Ridge Schools and was a member of New Salem United Methodist Church in Daisy.
Florence is survived by a daughter, Candace Drum of St. Mary; four sisters, Lillian Brune and Frances Krauss, both of Perryville, Dorothy Obendorfer of St. Louis and Mary Haertling of McMinnville, Ore.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, Ralph and Elliot; and a sister, Leona.
Visitation will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at New Salem United Methodist Church in Daisy.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the church, with the Rev. Douglas McClellan officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Arrangements by Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home of Jackson.