- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)5
Roadwork causes restrictions in some areas
Several area roads will have traffic restrictions this week because of construction projects, according to the Missouri Department of Transportation.
-- Northbound Interstate 55 in Scott County will be reduced to one lane Tuesday while crews perform bridge maintenance between Route AA and Highway 62 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is the bridge over Interstate 57.
-- Route U in Cape Girardeau County will be reduced to one lane for pavement repairs between Highway 34 and Route RA from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday.
-- Southbound Kingshighway in Cape Girardeau will be reduced to one lane for pavement and driveway repairs at the Missouri Veterans Home from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday.