- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Roadwork causes restrictions in some areas
Several area roads will have traffic restrictions this week because of construction projects, according to the Missouri Department of Transportation.
-- Northbound Interstate 55 in Scott County will be reduced to one lane Tuesday while crews perform bridge maintenance between Route AA and Highway 62 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is the bridge over Interstate 57.
-- Route U in Cape Girardeau County will be reduced to one lane for pavement repairs between Highway 34 and Route RA from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday.
-- Southbound Kingshighway in Cape Girardeau will be reduced to one lane for pavement and driveway repairs at the Missouri Veterans Home from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday.