- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Roadwork causes restrictions in some areas
Several area roads will have traffic restrictions this week because of construction projects, according to the Missouri Department of Transportation.
-- Northbound Interstate 55 in Scott County will be reduced to one lane Tuesday while crews perform bridge maintenance between Route AA and Highway 62 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is the bridge over Interstate 57.
-- Route U in Cape Girardeau County will be reduced to one lane for pavement repairs between Highway 34 and Route RA from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday.
-- Southbound Kingshighway in Cape Girardeau will be reduced to one lane for pavement and driveway repairs at the Missouri Veterans Home from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday.