- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 5/30/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 1:09 a.m., motor vehicle accident on Interstate 55
* At 2:40 a.m., building fire on North Fountain Street.
* At 7:56 a.m., emergency medical service on Revlon Drive.
* At 9:19 a.m., emergency medical service on North Kingshighway.
* At 9:21 a.m., emergency medical service on Bloomfield Road.
* At 11:06 a.m., emergency medical service on Lynwood Drive.
* At 1:04 p.m., a call on South Missouri Avenue.
* At 3:06 p.m., citizen assist on Linden Street.
* At 3:17 p.m., a call on South Hanover Street.
* At 4:11 p.m., emergency medical service on South Kingshighway.
* At 4:19 p.m., emergency medical service on William Street.
* At 5:17 p.m., a lock-out at Oak Hill Drive.
* At 8:16 p.m., unauthorized burning on Lynnwood Drive.
* At 9:10 p.m., a call on Linden Street.
* At 10:56 p.m., fire on South Ellis Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 3:59 a.m., emergency medical service on Kent Drive.
* At 4:48 a.m., fire on North West End Boulevard.
* At 11:12 a.m., false alarm on Washington Avenue.
* At 2:20 a.m., emergency medical assistance on South Plaza Way.
* At 3:22 p.m., smoke detector activation on Nash Road.
* At 6:21 p.m., gas leak on West Cape Rock Drive.