- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)19
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Homeless Services in the Cape Girardeau area
The New Life Evangelistic Center (NLEC) provides many services to the homeless throughout the Cape Girardeau area. At 707 Broadway in Cape Girardeau, NLEC provides free overnight shelter for homeless women, children and men as well as transitional housing. It also provides free food, free support groups and clothing for the homeless.
At various locations throughout Mid-America, NLEC provides on the job training programs in retail work, radio television, building maintenance and repair, renewable energy, clerical work, housing construction, and much more.
For further information go to www.newlifeevangelisticcenter.org.
When people are hurting, New Life Evangelistic Center is there.