- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Homeless Services in the Cape Girardeau area
The New Life Evangelistic Center (NLEC) provides many services to the homeless throughout the Cape Girardeau area. At 707 Broadway in Cape Girardeau, NLEC provides free overnight shelter for homeless women, children and men as well as transitional housing. It also provides free food, free support groups and clothing for the homeless.
At various locations throughout Mid-America, NLEC provides on the job training programs in retail work, radio television, building maintenance and repair, renewable energy, clerical work, housing construction, and much more.
For further information go to www.newlifeevangelisticcenter.org.
When people are hurting, New Life Evangelistic Center is there.