- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
- Cape's casino flourishing as it celebrates fifth year (10/22/17)4
Homeless Services in the Cape Girardeau area
The New Life Evangelistic Center (NLEC) provides many services to the homeless throughout the Cape Girardeau area. At 707 Broadway in Cape Girardeau, NLEC provides free overnight shelter for homeless women, children and men as well as transitional housing. It also provides free food, free support groups and clothing for the homeless.
At various locations throughout Mid-America, NLEC provides on the job training programs in retail work, radio television, building maintenance and repair, renewable energy, clerical work, housing construction, and much more.
For further information go to www.newlifeevangelisticcenter.org.
When people are hurting, New Life Evangelistic Center is there.