- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Marla Daniels Sanford, 52, of Phoenix died Tuesday, May 25, 2010.
She was born April 2, 1958, daughter to Jim and Glenita Daniels. She married James Sanford, who preceded her in death.
She is survived by two daughters, Glynise and Amanda Sanford of Phoenix; two brothers, Mark Daniels of Houston, Clark (Vicki) Daniels of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Cindy (Bob) King of Sikeston, Mo., Martha (Danny) McLain of Houston; and a grandson, Ben Sanford of Phoenix.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son.
Marla was a graduate of Illmo-Scott City High School. She worked many years in the dietary departments of nursing homes. She was of the Baptist belief.
A memorial service will be held at a later date in Phoenix.
Announcement courtesy of Ford and Sons Funeral Home.