- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Dohogne - 60 Years
John and Marilyn Dohogne of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception, dinner and dance May 1, 2010, at the Elks Lodge.
Hosts were their children and grandchildren. The Rev. Normand Varone gave the blessing before the meal.
Out-of-state guests attended from Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida and Indiana.
The couple was married April 22, 1950, in Cape Girardeau, by the Rev. Marion Forst.
They have six children, Debbie Landeros, deceased, Karen Gramlisch (Ray) of Festus, Mo., Kenny Dohogne (Kim) of Delta, Marsha Morgan (Mike) of Cape Girardeau, Tina Dohogne (Wayne Nations) of Chaffee, Mo., and John Dohogne (Paula) of Oran, Mo.
The couple has 14 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.