- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Clippard - 45 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Clippard of Jackson celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary Saturday.
They attended Mass at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church with their children and grandchildren. A dinner followed at Mollies in Cape Girardeau, hosted by their children.
Clippard and Evelyn Beussink were married May 29, 1965, at St. John's Church in Leopold, Mo.
The couple has four children, Alecia (Bruce) Robert, Jill (Darren) Bruenderman, Craig (Emily) Clippard, all of Cape Girardeau, and Chad (Nichole) Clippard of Jackson.
The Clippards have 11 grandchildren, Josh, Tanner and Braedyn Robert; Carson, Elise, Claire, Evan and Cole Bruenderman; Brock Clippard; and Addison and Kate Clippard.