- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Nenninger - Teichman
David E. and Tami J. Nenninger of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Laura Jo Nenninger, to Nicholas John Teichman, both of Jackson. He is the son of Kathy Teichman of Clifton, Tenn., and Brad Teichman of Chaffee, Mo.
Nenninger is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. She is a graduate of the nursing program at Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center, and expects to receive a degree in registered nursing from Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences in October. She is a licensed practical nurse in occupational medicine at Southeast Hospital.
Teichman is a 2002 graduate of Central High School. He is a firefighter/EMT with Jackson Fire Rescue.
A Sept. 25 wedding is planned at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson.