- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Clark - Dambach
Katherine Ann Clark and Travis Kane Dambach were married Sept. 19, 2009, at Trinity Lutheran Church. The Rev. Douglas Breite performed the ceremony. Organist was Matt Palisch of Jackson, and trumpeters were Matt Martin and Brooke Privett of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Allen and Joyce Clark of Gordonville, and Mark and Lisa Dambach of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Samantha Trankler of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Katie Shelor of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, April Birk of Jackson, and Sarah Cowell of Perryville, Mo.
Brian Seabaugh of Kansas City, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Colby Lohman of Fruitland; Andrew Clark of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride; and Cesar Rodriguez of Lawrence, Kan. Ushers were Derek Hoffmann and Matt Lomedico of St. Louis.
Candlelighters were Jessica Owen of San Diego, Calif., and Sara Nolte of Alton, Ill.
Flower girls were Lauren Birk, cousin of the bride, and Delaynie Trankler, goddaughter of the bride. Ringbearer was Aidan Ray. Lauren is the daughter of Daryl and April Birk of Jackson. Delaynie is the daughter of Lance and Samantha Trankler. Aidan is the son of Mario and Stacy Ray of Oxford, Mich.
Guest book attendants were Lauren Grammer of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom, and Charleigh Simmons of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Bavarian Hall.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 17 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Dambach is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla in 2006. She is an engineer at Procter & Gamble.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a degree in history from the University of Kansas in 2006. He is a history teacher and football coach at Jackson High School.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.