- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Denson - Sanders
Mindy Lynn Denson and Brandon Lee Sanders were married Aug. 1, 2009, at the VFW Hall in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Denny Lumos performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Phil and Donna Denson of Cape Girardeau, and the late Martha Denson. The groom is the son of Mike and Elizabeth Turnbow of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Jody Denson of Jackson, sister of the bride.
Michael Walley of Cape Girardeau was best man.
Flower girl was Ava Walley of Cape Girardeau. Ringbearer was Steven Claussen of Jackson, nephew of the bride.
A dinner and reception followed.
Mrs. Sanders is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007. She is employed at the Safe House for Women.
The groom is employed at Offices Unlimited.
After a wedding trip to Branson, Mo., the couple is residing in Chaffee, Mo.