- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MAYFIELD, Ky. -- Johnny Dewayne Riggs III, infant son of Johnny Dewayne Riggs Jr. and Suprene Nacole Lee, died Saturday, June 4, 2005, at Jackson Purchase Medical Center in Mayfield, Ky.
Survivors include his father of Cairo, Ill.; his mother of Barlow, Ky.; his maternal grandfather, Steve Lee of Mayfield; his maternal grandmother, Teresa Pearson of Barlow; and his paternal grandfather, Bubba Riggs of Cairo.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandmother.
Graveside service will be at 3:30 p.m. today at Rose Hill Cemetery in Thebes, Ill., with Brent Doublin officiating.