- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire reports 6/6/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Saturday:
* At 5:22 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 6:01 p.m., car fire at 520 Morgan Oak St.
* At 10:27 p.m., motor vehicle accident at North Kingshighway and Interstate 55.
* At 10:49 p.m., alarm at 100 S. Henderson Ave.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 12:50 a.m., citizen assist in the 600 block of Themis Street.
* At 7:44 a.m., emergency medical service at 1800 Recardo Drive.
* At 1:50 p.m., emergency medical service at 2302 County Park Drive.
* At 2:15 p.m., emergency medical service at 1800 Perryville Road.
* At 4:42 p.m., emergency medical service at Capaha Park.
* At 4:51 p.m., fire alarm at 325 Merriwether St.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* Emergency medical service on Lenco Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on Lake Street.