- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community Q&A 6/6/05
* Name: Rose Musgrave-Quinn
* Lives in: Gordonville.
* Family: Husband, Donald, a daughter, Denise; a son, DeWayne; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren.
* Job: Retired in 1998 from Saint Francis Medical Center after 40 years as a medical technician.
* What do you like most about the area? Being close to my family. And Cape is large enough to not be called country, but small enough to not be called city.
* Favorite food: I love it all, but my favorite is probably Mexican or Chinese.
* Favorite TV show: "American Idol."
* Best advice: Was given to me by my late mother in law. She told me I wouldn't find the grass any greener anywhere else, that there would be the same problems anywhere I went.
* Person you most admire: My pastor, the Rev. Ann Mowery. Any time I have a problem, I know I can count on her.
* What would you do if you won the lottery? I would buy a nice home for mother, my children and my siblings, and pay off our new Disciple Center.
* Pet peeve: Negative and egotistical people.