- Updated: Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)4
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Emerson votes to bailout the Union Pension funds
Emerson votes to bailout the Union Pension funds with your tax dollars?
See the fox news clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWjoXZ8ge...
Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson, a ''Republican'' from the 8th district in Missouri was one of 9 Republicans in Congress that are supporting the 165 Billion dollar bailout of Union pensions including SEIU, AFL-CIO, as well as NFL and baseball players pensions as reported by Megan Kelly of Fox news.
Bob Parker, a small business owner and running against Congresswoman Emerson calls this a tragic and irresponsible act of Congress and this would be no different than the "Cash for Clunkers" that Congresswoman Emerson voted for and the Banking/Automotive industry that Congresswoman Emerson voted for. '' This out of control spending is destroying America! We now are facing our taxes being raised at every level from the Federal level down as a result of these irresponsible actions! It is time we say to no to bail outs like what happens in the real world and begin to take a different course than what Ms. Emerson and her cronies have gotten us in!'', says Bob Parker candidate for the 8th district.
Learn more about Bob Parker and how he plans to take America back from Washington at www.electbobparker.com
Editor's Note: Rep. Jo Ann Emerson disputes the information in this report and has filed a complaint through her office with Fox News, one of the sources for this submission. Her office issued a statement regarding the legislation, HR 3963, which can be found in the commentary below.