- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Emerson votes to bailout the Union Pension funds
Emerson votes to bailout the Union Pension funds with your tax dollars?
See the fox news clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWjoXZ8gepk
Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson, a ''Republican'' from the 8th district in Missouri was one of 9 Republicans in Congress that are supporting the 165 Billion dollar bailout of Union pensions including SEIU, AFL-CIO, as well as NFL and baseball players pensions as reported by Megan Kelly of Fox news.
Bob Parker, a small business owner and running against Congresswoman Emerson calls this a tragic and irresponsible act of Congress and this would be no different than the "Cash for Clunkers" that Congresswoman Emerson voted for and the Banking/Automotive industry that Congresswoman Emerson voted for. '' This out of control spending is destroying America! We now are facing our taxes being raised at every level from the Federal level down as a result of these irresponsible actions! It is time we say to no to bail outs like what happens in the real world and begin to take a different course than what Ms. Emerson and her cronies have gotten us in!'', says Bob Parker candidate for the 8th district.
Learn more about Bob Parker and how he plans to take America back from Washington at www.electbobparker.com
Editor's Note: Rep. Jo Ann Emerson disputes the information in this report and has filed a complaint through her office with Fox News, one of the sources for this submission. Her office issued a statement regarding the legislation, HR 3963, which can be found in the commentary below.