- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Rebecca "Becky" Oberts, 53, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of McClure, Ill., died Tuesday, May 25, 2010, at Life Care Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 2, 1956, in Rockford, Ill., to Carl Eugene and Lois Jackson Anglin Sr. She married James Oberts on June 17, 1991.
Survivors include her husband, James, of McClure; a daughter, Barbara Anglin of Jonesboro, Ill.; a stepdaughter, Theresa Oberts of Cape Girardeau; three granddaughters, Trisha Anglin, Kayla and Breanna Dillow of Jonesboro; her mother and stepfather, Lois and Lessie "Bill" Henderson of McClure; stepmother, Betty Anglin of Cape Girardeau; a stepsister, Rachel Rhodes of Cape Girardeau; two stepbrothers, Carl Anglin Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Charles "Chuckie" Pittman of Spartanburg, S.C.; other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her father, Carl Anglin, and grandfather, Clyde Jackson.
Visitation will be from 5 p.m. to service time Thursday at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy Morgan officiating. Private burial will be at a later date in Rose Hill Cemetery at Thebes, Ill.
Memorials may be made to the family and will be accepted at the funeral home.
To leave online memorials, visit www.crainsonline.com.