- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 5/26/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Katie M. Starkey, 22, 654 S. Spring St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Nathan S. Malone, 28, 408 N. Neal Ave., Jackson, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and for harassment.
* Tammy A. Hahs, 38, 176 S. Cavalier, Jackson, on a Cape Girardeau warrant for stealiing clothing, cosmetics and batteries from Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for stealing.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for assault, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Tyler J. Clark, 23, 6963 County Road 621, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for contempt of court for suspended operator's license and failure to drive on the right half of a roadway.
* Galen L. Osborne, 20, 64 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for larceny.
* Kevin R. Campbell, 27, 1818 Nieman Drive, was arrested on suspicion of property damage and trespassing.
* Rodrelle D. Sanders, 28, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine for improper registration.
* Andrew R. Mclendon, 26, 408 Bellevue St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 3106 Wisteria Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 Kingshighway, reported two thefts of gasoline.
* A baby stroller, chain saw and leaf blower were reported stolen at 1024 Haddock St..
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Electronic goods were reported stolen at 640 Mason St.
* A computer, other electronic goods, money and a bag were reported stolen at 1425 Henderson Ave.
* A burglary was reported at 626 Broadway.
* A door lock was reported damaged at 1929 Delwin St.
* Property damage was reported at 374 Edgewood Road.
* A 32-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Forgery was reported.
* A 31-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Arson was reported at 7 Village Drive.