- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Fifteen PES Students Receive President's Award
Fifteen fourth graders from Perryville Elementary School were recently awarded the President's Award for Educational Excellence.
The purpose of the award is to recognize student academic success in the classroom. To be eligible for the President's Award of Educational Excellence, students must have received all A's or A-'s throughout the school year and scored at the 85th percentile on MAP test in communication arts or math. Students receiving the award are: (front from left) Kwaid Fears, Ted Cook, Brandon Moll, Jocelyn Brauns, Grace Buchheit; (2nd row from left) Annie Christisen, Madison Behrle, Rachel Bachmann, Megan Brown, Blaid French; (3rd row from left) Anna Geurkink, Bayleigh Cairns, Kayla Meier, Cara Luttrell, and Maci Hotop.
(Photo by L. Boxdorfer, Perry County School Dist. No. 32)