- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Kinder named captain of Texas A&M swim team
Former Central High & Gator Swim Club swimmer, Hannah Kinder, was named team captain for the 2010-11 Texas A&M women's team. The other 2010-11 team captains for the women's team will be seniors Jaele Patrick and Maria Sommer. Kinder also earned the Iron Woman award, was the Aggies' No. 3 entry in the 200 and 500 frees, and earned NCAA "B" cuts in both races.
The Texas A&M swimming and diving teams recently celebrated their record-setting 2009-10 seasons. The Texas A&M womens team dominated the field at the 2010 Big 12 Championships to win its third team crown in four seasons in February. At the NCAA Championships, the Aggie women earned a sixth-place finish at the national meet.
(adapted from http://www.aggieathletics.com/sports/w-s...)