- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Vaughn - Lipert
Mr. and Mrs. Gary Vaughn of Mounds, Ill., announce the engagement of their daughter, Jennifer Lynn Vaughn of Cape Girardeau, to John Blaire Lipert of Metropolis, Ill. He is the son of William Lipert and Kay Henry of Metropolis.
Vaughn is a 1998 graduate of St. Louis College of Pharmacy. She is a pharmacist at Bode Drug in Mound City, Ill.
Lipert is a 1994 graduate of the University of Mississippi in Oxford. He is a national accounts sales manager with Dippin' Dots Inc. in Paducah, Ky.
A June 12 wedding is planned at Bella Terra Winery in Creal Springs, Ill.