- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cato - Snyder
David and Debbie Cato of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Christina Marie Cato, to Jeremy Douglas Snyder, both of Chesterfield, Mo. He is the son of Rodney and Connie Snyder of Friedheim.
Cato is a 2005 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor's degree in organizational leadership management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2009. She is employed by Charter Communications in Town and Country, Mo.
Snyder is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. He is pursuing a degree in finance at Fontbonne University in St. Louis. He is employed by T-Mobile USA in St. Peters, Mo.
A June 26 wedding is planned at Grace United Methodist Church.