- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau County Commission opens equipment bids
The Cape Girardeau County Commission opened bids on rental equipment for two highway department projects and replacement of cylinders in the Jackson courthouse elevator.
G.W. VanKeppel Equipment, Fabick Equipment and Roland Machinery submitted bids for rental of soil stabilizer and pulverizer that will mix asphalt pavement, crushed rock and soil to replace pavement primarily on County Road 422. Those three companies and Erb Equipment submitted bids for the rental of a vibratory smooth roller for paving of six county roads.
Integrity Elevator Services and Otis Elevator Co. submitted bids for replacement of cylinders in the courthouse in Jackson.
1 Barton Square, Jackson, MO