The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bruce A. Scheeter, 39, 6830 Highway 74, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. He also received a summons for speeding.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for possession of marijuana.
* Michael D. James, 39, 1148 Trailridge Drive, was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication.
* Landon T. Huber, 17, 141 Kyle Drive, received a summons for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* An assault was reported on Parkview Street.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2100 block of Bainbridge Road.
Firefighters respond to the following calls Thursday:
* A fire alarm on West Jackson Boulevard.
* A motor vehicle crash on North High Street.
* A motor vehicle crash on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Emergency medical service on Brandom Street.