- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Norma Jean Bowen, 72, a very kind and loving wife, mother and grandmother, passed away Wednesday, May 19, 2010.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Arlington Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will be in Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery.
Visitation is from 6 to 8 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Norma Jean was born May 24, 1937, in Illinois.
Survivors include her husband, Robert Bowen; a daughter, Lana Metheny and husband Terry; and a grandson, Christian Ramirez.
View and sign guest book at www.star-telegram.com/obituaries.