- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 5/21/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sean K. Poole, 25, 1111 Harmony St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant and on a probation and parole warrant for a probation violation.
* Alandis J. Jones, 20, of Portageville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* Cedric R. Rucker Sr., 27, 1223 College St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a peace disturbance.
* Michael B. Hindman, 22, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on a Missouri Department of Corrections warrant for a probation violation, a Stoddard County warrant for failure to appear for delivery of a controlled substance in a correctional facility and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Logan P. Wilson, 19, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on a Missouri Department of Corrections warrant for a probation violation.
* Charles A. Vowels, 22, of Cardwell, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute.
* Anthony C. Vowels, 41, of Cardwell, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute.
* Robert A. Francis, 48, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* Household goods were reported stolen at 5 S. Pindwood Lane.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 531 Boxwood Drive.
* Money and a credit card were reported stolen at 224 S. Lorimier St.
* Lowes, 3440 Lowes Drive, reported a chain saw stolen.
* Electronic goods were reported stolen at 211 N. West End Blvd.
* Electronic goods were reported stolen at 1226 N. West End Blvd.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 107 N. Main St.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported gasoline stolen.
* A burglary was reported at 1264 Linden St.
* A 46-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Child endangerment was reported.
* Unlawful use of drug paraphernalia was reported.
* Tampering was reported at 1112 N. Fountain St.