- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 5/21/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 2:59 a.m., a fire call on South Sprigg Street.
* At 4:44 a.m., an alarm system activation on Broadway.
* At 8:50 a.m., a smoke detector activation on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 9:23 a.m., a medical assist on North Middle Street.
* At 10:28 a.m., emergency medical service on Perryville Road.
* At 10:57 a.m., a medical assist on South Pindwood Lane.
* At 11:51 a.m., smoke/odor investigation on Broadway.
* At 11:55 a.m., a smoke detector activation on South West End Boulevard.
* At 2:22 p.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 5:46 p.m., a medical assist on Rosewood Drive.
* At 5:48 p.m., a medical assist on North Main Street.
* At 7:26 p.m., a medical assist on Bellevue Street.