- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 6/3/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for stealing animals.
* Shawn S. Carnell, 30, 103 David St., Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana.
* Lois Elizabeth Aaron, 36, 259 N. Park St., was arrested on two warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for a suspended driver's license and failure to appear.
* Ashley Ann Jackson, 17, 905 East Cypress St., Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court for stealing.
* Emie Cassandra Jacenta Shianne Brawley, 17, 234 Lorimier St., No. 9, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and a controlled substance (marijuana).
* A 50-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A blue bicycle was found at 14 S. Lorimier St.
* A Missouri ID was found at Jefferson Avenue and Hanover Street.
* A weed eater was reported stolen at 1843 Bellevue St.
* A portable oxygen tank was reported stolen at 519 Good Hope St.
* A Dollar Stretcher glass door was reported broken in a burglary at 320 S. Plaza Way.
* An Edgewater Glass garage widow was kicked in and money stolen in a burglary at 324 S. Plaza Way.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Wednesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kimberlee J. Heffington, 31, RR2, Box 2728, Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Brian Burke, 17, 224 Meier Lake Drive, Jackson was issues a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.