- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNISTON, Mo. -- Nadine Self Haley, 80, of Anniston died Monday, May 30, 2005, at her home.
She was born April 29, 1925, in Lilbourn, Mo., daughter of Willie and Leoda Bashears Armer. She and Charles Self Jr. were married Feb. 7, 1941. He died May 14, 1994. She and Fred Haley were married Oct. 24, 1997.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Rodger Self of Anniston; three daughters, Joyce Russell of Wyatt, Mo., Chyrl Reinbott of Scott City, Melissa Morris of Campbell, Mo.; three stepdaughters, Barbara Sanderson of East Prairie, Mo., Sandy Miller of Sikeston, Mo., Terry Boody of Jackson; a sister, Opal Holt of Catron, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; six stepgrandchildren, and six great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two daughters and three brothers.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Shelby Funeral Home, with David Dowdy officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery near Charleston, Mo.