- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Norbert L. Wibbenmeyer, 66, of Bridgeton, Mo., died Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at his home.
He was born June 28, 1938, in Perryville, son of Leo and Julitta Wibbenmeyer, and was raised in Old Appleton, Mo. He married the former Norma J. Berkbigler.
Wibbenmeyer was a machinist with Aircraft Manufacturing Co.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Mark Wibbenmeyer of St. Peters, Mo.; two daughters, Karen Stubblefield of St. Charles, Mo., Kelly Misuraca of O'Fallon, Mo.; three sisters, Ellanora Moore of High Ridge, Mo., Agnes DeBold of Overland, Mo., Ruth Menard of St. Mary, Mo.; and eight grandchildren.
Friends may call at Collier's Funeral Home in St. Ann, Mo., from 2 to 9 p.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at 9:30 a.m. Friday at Holy Spirit Church. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.