- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Thomas Edward Ritchie, 49, of Fort Smith, Ark., died Saturday, May 21, 2005, in Fort Smith.
He was born in 1956 in St. Louis, son of William and Helen Ritchie.
Ritchie was a graduate of Kennedy High School, and attended Southwest Missouri State University. He was assistant manager of technical support at LOIS Law.
Survivors include his wife, Katherine; a daughter, Jessica Ritchie of Sallisaw, Okla.; a son, Zachary Ritchie of Muldrow, Okla.; three stepchildren, Kara, Page and Keith Gordon of Fort Smith; his mother of St. Louis; a sister, Pat Martin of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, William and Terry Ritchie of Wildwood, Mo.
A memorial Mass will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Manchester, Mo.
Schrader Funeral Home in Ballwin, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.