- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Geneva Tripp, 90, of Albuquerque, N.M., died Friday, May 27, 2005, in Albuquerque.
She was born April 22, 1915, daughter of Albert and Margaret Campbell Evans. She and John H. Tripp were married in September 1945. He died April 12, 1991.
Tripp was a lifetime member of Salem Lutheran Church, where she taught Sunday school and sang in the choir.
Survivors include two daughters, Linda Tripp and Vicki Konopik of Albuquerque; a sister, Margaret Evans; and a brother, Edward Evans.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Eidson officiating. Burial will be in Tripp Cemetery.