- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Norbert L. Wibbenmeyer, 66, of Bridgeton, Mo., died Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at his home.
He was born June 28, 1938, in Perryville, son of Leo and Julitta Wibbenmeyer, and was raised in Old Appleton, Mo. He married the former Norma J. Berkbigler.
Wibbenmeyer was a machinist with Aircraft Manufacturing Co.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Mark Wibbenmeyer of St. Peters, Mo.; two daughters, Karen Stubblefield of St. Charles, Mo., Kelly Misuraca of O'Fallon, Mo.; three sisters, Ellanora Moore of High Ridge, Mo., Agnes DeBold of Overland, Mo., Ruth Menard of St. Mary, Mo.; and eight grandchildren.
Funeral Mass will be at 9:30 a.m. Friday at Holy Spirit Church. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Collier's Funeral Home in St. Ann, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.