- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
TAMMS, Ill. -- Coleen Mae Cain, 76, of Tamms died Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at Life Care Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 25, 1929, in Elco, Ill., daughter of Gilbert and Annie Bass Durham. She married Orville Cain, who died May 19, 1989.
Cain was a member of Sandy Creek Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Gregory Cain of Tamms; a sister, Virginia Kaufman of Tamms; and four grandchildren.
Friends may call at Jones Funeral Home in Tamms from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Buckles officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery near Dongola, Ill.