- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNISTON, Mo. -- Nadine Self Haley, 80, of Anniston died Monday, May 30, 2005, at her home.
She was born April 29, 1925, in Lilbourn, Mo., daughter of Willie and Leoda Bashears Armer. She and Charles Self Jr. were married Feb. 7, 1941. He died May 14, 1994. She and Fred Haley were married Oct. 24, 1997.
She was a member of the St. James General Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Roger Self of Anniston; three daughters, Joyce Russell of Wyatt, Mo., Chyrl Reinbott of Scott City, Melissa Morris of Campbell, Mo.; three stepdaughters, Barbara Sanderson of East Prairie, Mo., Sandy Miller of Sikeston, Mo., Terry Boody of Jackson; a sister, Opal Holt of Catron, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; six stepgrandchildren and six stepgreat-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two daughters and three brothers.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with David Dowdy officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery near Charleston, Mo.