- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
ANNISTON, Mo. -- Nadine Self Haley, 80, of Anniston died Monday, May 30, 2005, at her home.
She was born April 29, 1925, in Lilbourn, Mo., daughter of Willie and Leoda Bashears Armer. She and Charles Self Jr. were married Feb. 7, 1941. He died May 14, 1994. She and Fred Haley were married Oct. 24, 1997.
She was a member of the St. James General Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Roger Self of Anniston; three daughters, Joyce Russell of Wyatt, Mo., Chyrl Reinbott of Scott City, Melissa Morris of Campbell, Mo.; three stepdaughters, Barbara Sanderson of East Prairie, Mo., Sandy Miller of Sikeston, Mo., Terry Boody of Jackson; a sister, Opal Holt of Catron, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; six stepgrandchildren and six stepgreat-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two daughters and three brothers.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with David Dowdy officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery near Charleston, Mo.