- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape County man arrested on child porn charges
An investigation through the Missouri attorney general's office led to the arrest of a Delta man Thursday for possession of child pornography.
Harry Masson, 50, was arrested at his house after officers with the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department and the attorney general's office searched his home and seized computers. Investigators had identified his computer for using file sharing software to download videos of children engaged in sex, according to a news release from the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.
Masson was arrested and incarcerated in the Cape Girardeau County Justice Center. He is charged with felony possession of child pornography. His bond was set at $25,000 cash or surety.