- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Element 74 Designs Website for D.C. Organization
On Friday local web design company, Element 74, will launch what may be their most visible website to date, www.patrickhenrycenter.com, which represents the Patrick Henry Center in Washington, D.C.
According to Chris Edmonds, founder and president of the ten-year-old web design company, "The new website incorporates all of the technology Element 74 offers: user-friendly content management, multimedia, mass email marketing capability, social media, and online donations. I am extremely excited about the launch. It's a great opportunity to work outside the boundaries of Southeast Missouri on a project with significant national exposure."
The nonprofit organization is run by Gary Aldrich, who contacted Element 74 on the referral of a local lawyer. Aldrich served in the FBI during the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, which prompted his book, Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House.
As Edmonds explains, "Gary is very influential in the D.C. area, so I was honored that he chose our company to help him with his national web presence." He adds, "They were looking not only for an overall face lift, but a content management system to easily keep information current and relevant. In addition to standard content, our Easy Post system also allows them to utilize social media and video integration."
While Element 74 has developed numerous websites for many significant businesses and organizations within and outside of the Southeast Missouri region, Edmonds adds, "This is our company's most visible and prominent client thus far in the political arena. I hope to leverage this into additional opportunities in that market."
Element 74 is a Cape Girardeau business that develops websites using Easy Post, a user-friendly content management system. They can be reached at: www.element74.com.