- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Element 74 Designs Website for D.C. Organization
On Friday local web design company, Element 74, will launch what may be their most visible website to date, www.patrickhenrycenter.com, which represents the Patrick Henry Center in Washington, D.C.
According to Chris Edmonds, founder and president of the ten-year-old web design company, "The new website incorporates all of the technology Element 74 offers: user-friendly content management, multimedia, mass email marketing capability, social media, and online donations. I am extremely excited about the launch. It's a great opportunity to work outside the boundaries of Southeast Missouri on a project with significant national exposure."
The nonprofit organization is run by Gary Aldrich, who contacted Element 74 on the referral of a local lawyer. Aldrich served in the FBI during the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, which prompted his book, Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House.
As Edmonds explains, "Gary is very influential in the D.C. area, so I was honored that he chose our company to help him with his national web presence." He adds, "They were looking not only for an overall face lift, but a content management system to easily keep information current and relevant. In addition to standard content, our Easy Post system also allows them to utilize social media and video integration."
While Element 74 has developed numerous websites for many significant businesses and organizations within and outside of the Southeast Missouri region, Edmonds adds, "This is our company's most visible and prominent client thus far in the political arena. I hope to leverage this into additional opportunities in that market."
Element 74 is a Cape Girardeau business that develops websites using Easy Post, a user-friendly content management system. They can be reached at: www.element74.com.