- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Larry Bill needs more signatures
People are surprised by our approach to politics. I am running for U.S. Congress as an independent in the 8th District of Missouri. I am disappointed with both major parties as they conspire together at the federal level to bankrupt this country. I will advocate for Constitutional conservative ideas from any source and not be bound by party affiliation.
Missouri rightly requires those who choose independence to conduct a petition drive; this proves to the citizens the independent candidate is a legitimate contender. In our case, we need to present the Secretary of State with 5,667 signatures of registered voters by July 26, 2010. We have passed the 5,000 mark, but more signatures are still needed due to people moving, etc. Visit larrybill.com for more details. Thank you to the many volunteers committed to achieving this goal. Thank you to those who have signed to support America's democratic process.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by "Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress," Daniel R. Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755