- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
Larry Bill needs more signatures
People are surprised by our approach to politics. I am running for U.S. Congress as an independent in the 8th District of Missouri. I am disappointed with both major parties as they conspire together at the federal level to bankrupt this country. I will advocate for Constitutional conservative ideas from any source and not be bound by party affiliation.
Missouri rightly requires those who choose independence to conduct a petition drive; this proves to the citizens the independent candidate is a legitimate contender. In our case, we need to present the Secretary of State with 5,667 signatures of registered voters by July 26, 2010. We have passed the 5,000 mark, but more signatures are still needed due to people moving, etc. Visit larrybill.com for more details. Thank you to the many volunteers committed to achieving this goal. Thank you to those who have signed to support America's democratic process.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by "Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress," Daniel R. Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755