- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Larry Bill needs more signatures
People are surprised by our approach to politics. I am running for U.S. Congress as an independent in the 8th District of Missouri. I am disappointed with both major parties as they conspire together at the federal level to bankrupt this country. I will advocate for Constitutional conservative ideas from any source and not be bound by party affiliation.
Missouri rightly requires those who choose independence to conduct a petition drive; this proves to the citizens the independent candidate is a legitimate contender. In our case, we need to present the Secretary of State with 5,667 signatures of registered voters by July 26, 2010. We have passed the 5,000 mark, but more signatures are still needed due to people moving, etc. Visit larrybill.com for more details. Thank you to the many volunteers committed to achieving this goal. Thank you to those who have signed to support America's democratic process.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by "Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress," Daniel R. Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755