- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- State of emergency declared in Missouri (2/24/18)1
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Larry Bill needs more signatures
People are surprised by our approach to politics. I am running for U.S. Congress as an independent in the 8th District of Missouri. I am disappointed with both major parties as they conspire together at the federal level to bankrupt this country. I will advocate for Constitutional conservative ideas from any source and not be bound by party affiliation.
Missouri rightly requires those who choose independence to conduct a petition drive; this proves to the citizens the independent candidate is a legitimate contender. In our case, we need to present the Secretary of State with 5,667 signatures of registered voters by July 26, 2010. We have passed the 5,000 mark, but more signatures are still needed due to people moving, etc. Visit larrybill.com for more details. Thank you to the many volunteers committed to achieving this goal. Thank you to those who have signed to support America's democratic process.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by "Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress," Daniel R. Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755