- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police/fire report 5/12/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Justin L. Brandy, 25, 117 N. Shawnee Blvd., received a summons for property damage.
* Jessica K. Groves, 19, 1217 Kimbel Lane, received a summons for littering.
* Brie S. Sides, 26, 1427 Good Hope St., Cape Girardeau, received a summons for affray.
* Michelle Lucious, 52, 519 Amethyst St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Cedric Lucious, 21, 519 Amethyst St., received a summons for affray.
* A theft was reported in the 2600 block of Old Cape Road.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported on South High Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of West Mary Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of North Farmington Road.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A citizen's assist on Kimbel Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.