The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Justin L. Brandy, 25, 117 N. Shawnee Blvd., received a summons for property damage.
* Jessica K. Groves, 19, 1217 Kimbel Lane, received a summons for littering.
* Brie S. Sides, 26, 1427 Good Hope St., Cape Girardeau, received a summons for affray.
* Michelle Lucious, 52, 519 Amethyst St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Cedric Lucious, 21, 519 Amethyst St., received a summons for affray.
* A theft was reported in the 2600 block of Old Cape Road.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported on South High Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of West Mary Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of North Farmington Road.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A citizen's assist on Kimbel Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.