- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Jason Robert and Angela Michelle Fornkohl of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:06 p.m. Thursday, May 6, 2010. Name, Dayton Cruise. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Fornkohl is the former Angela Dempsey, daughter of Traci Fritch of Puxico, Mo., and Ann Hopkins of Essex, Mo. She is a CNA at Bits of Heaven. Fornkohl is the son of Don and Bea Smith of Advance. He is a pipefitter with the Craftsman Union.
Daughter to Collin Michael and Laura Andrea Sheridan of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:13 a.m. Friday, May 7, 2010. Name, Chloe Yvonne. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Sheridan is the former Laura VanHoevelaak, daughter of Tony and Carolyn VanHoevelaak of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. She is an exercise physiologist at Southeast Hospital. Sheridan is the son of Mike and Karen Sheridan of Leslie, Mo. He is a teacher at the Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center.
Daughter to Todd David and Mindy Marie Welker of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:48 a.m. Friday, May 7, 2010. Name, Anna Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Welker is the former Mindy Hudson, daughter of Steve Hudson of Carterville, Ill., and Dianne Papin of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Welker is the son of David and Teri Welker of Perryville. He is employed at TG Missouri Corp.
Son to Gary Allen and Kathryn Lynn Ahern of Delta, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:50 p.m. Friday, May 7, 2010. Name, Chayton Talyn. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Ahern is the former Kathryn Terry, daughter of Cheryl Terry of Delta and Ronald Terry of Randles, Mo. Ahern is the son of Jody Hanners of St. Louis. He is owner of Ahern Construction LLC.